Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Your comments mean the world to me..

I had something else I was going to blog about today, but I am going to put that off till tomorrow (much like what it was that I was going to blog about --- exercise) and tell you something that just touched my heart today.

When people order from me on my website, I always ask them to please let me know where they found me and anything they would like to share. And I have to tell you, that I have received, SO MANY, wonderful, beautiful, straight from the heart, comments that I just had to stop what I was doing and tell you THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

Learning from your comments, just how much my jewelry designs and words mean to you is overpowering to me. Overpowering in a very good way. It is why I do what I do. It gives me such a feeling of love and appreciation, it just means the world to me. I have been wanting to share this with you for a long time, and today is the day.

Here is one I just received this morning. I have paraphrased a bit and left the name off. This is from a special person who is ordering the "It Will be Alright" bumpy road bracelet. Actually, the 'bumpy road bracelet' is one of my favorites, and I wear it everyday and never take it off, so this message went straight to my heart.

"...love me, love my dog. I called and you had one left and you sent it to me. i haven't taken it off since! i love it. My mom used to tell me that it would be all right...she's gone now and i need a reminder...plus i love dots! i could buy every one of your jewelry items if i could!!!!"

Thank you so much dear (J) for sending me your heart in your comments. It let's me know and helps me to believe I am doing something meaningful for others.

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to share their messages and feelings with me. xoxoxo, Sandy

No comments: